CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2006-05-19

→ Smart Passengers

A plane is about to crash. There are 5 passengers on board, but there are only 4 parachutes.
The first passenger says:

"I am Ronaldo, the best football player in the world. The football world needs me, and I cannot die on my fans."

He grabs the first parachute and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, says:

“I am the wife of the former president of the United States; I am the senator of New York and I have a good chance of being president of the United States in the future.“

She grabs a parachute and jumps off the plane.

The third passenger, George W. Bush, says:

“I am the president of the United States of America. I have huge responsibilities in the world. Besides, I am the smartest president in the history of my country and can‘t shun the responsibility to my people by dying.“

He grabs a pack and jumps off the plane.

The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a young school boy:

"I am old. I have lived my life as a good person as a priest should and so I shall leave the last parachute to you; you have the rest of your life ahead of you."

To this the little boy says:

“Don‘t fret old man…..

There is a parachute for each of us!

The smartest president of A
merica took my schoolbag....."

The moral of this story: Each country gets the president it deserves.






0 Bacoradas: