CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2006-06-27

→ Blonde in an Electro Shop

A blonde walked into an electronics store and told the salesman, "I want that T.V." and she points to the display.
He looks at her and tells her, "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to sell that to blondes."
So the blonde, all ticked off, walks out of the store.
An hour later, she walks back into the same store with a black wig on. She walks up to the salesman and says, "I want to buy that T.V."
and she points to the display.
He looks at her and said, "I'm sorry, but I already told you we can't sell that to blondes."
So she walks out of the store mad again without a T.V.
A few weeks later she gets a makeover, new hair color and everything, and she walks back into that electronics store. She walks up to the salesman and says, "I want to buy that T.V."
and points to the display.
The salesman shakes his head and tells her, "I told you twice already, I can't sell that to blondes."
The blonde looks at him and says, "How do you know that I'm a blonde?"
He looks at her and states, "Because, that's a microwave."

0 Bacoradas: